PDF Brochure (809KB)
The Mini-Marex control system incorporates the latest microprocessor based technology. It is designed for
propulsion control on ships such as yachts, pleasure boats, patrol and police boats, workboats,
tugs, fishing boats, ferries, and special purpose vessels.
For these applications the Mini-Marex system offers the better alternative to
mechanical remote control systems such as cables over pulley, push pull cables,
The new Mini-Marex-E control system is designed for modern electronic input
engines and gears.
In addition to the extended software program offering even more possibilities
in engine and gear adaptation, new components offer a safe, quick and cost
effective installation of the control system. Fully wired control heads are
provided with plug connectors.
- Single lever operation of engine speed and gear shifting
- Microprocessor controlled sequencing of directional changes
- High control accuracy
- Low operating forces
- Operation from up to four control stations
- Engine speed control without engaging gears (engine warm-up)
- Adjustable reversing delays in proportion to the reproduced cruising
- Choice of automatic anti-stall boost with adjustable time delays before
- Choice of interlocked station transfer with matching in control head lever
positions or free transfer
- Continuously adjustable operating travels for speed setting and gear
- Simplified fault diagnosis
- Cost-saving, easy installation by means of pre-assembled components and
electric cables with plug connectors
The Mini-Marex E system consists of the following pre-assembled components:
- · Elegant Control Head for twin engine propulsion, including all
The same Control Head but with short levers
- ·Control unit with integrated throttle control and electronic or
mechanical gear shifting.
Connection for up to 4 control stations.
Active speed synchronization for twin engine
propulsion and/or electrical or mechanical slip control for trolling.
Control unit with integrated electronic positioning for mechanical throttle
control and electronic or mechanical gear shifting.
Connection for up to 3 control stations with this configuration.
Active speed synchronization for twin engine propulsion and/or electrical or
mechanical slip control for trolling gears
Optional special features
- Controllable clutch slip (trolling-/modulation mode)
- Speed synchronization for twin engines
Control Head - type
short Handle Version
for mechanical throttle control and for mechanical gear shifting